23. september 2008

I've been tagged

I have been tagged by Jennifer :o)

Here are the rules:


1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Ok, first of all my seven facts about myself

1. I have way to much scrapbooking and card making stuff *blushing*
2. I have lived two years in the US, first year in Tahlequah, OK and second year in Orlando, FL.
3. I don't like water, we're talking about swimming here.
4. I'm 180cm/6ft tall
5. I'm the oldest of three sisters
6. I hate cleaning the house!


I'm passing this on to Sonja , Ellen , Vibeche , Marie , Anne Marit , Heidi Anita , Gro S

Ingen kommentarer: