17. september 2008

A little something to think about....

I have previously posted this as a thread at the MB Minneriket.

As a member of Calico kits, I once in a while visit their MB. And this past week I was made aware that one of the members had died in a car accident. And she had made a post in her blog, some weeks prior to the accident, that really made tears come to my eyes thinking of what had happened.



http://ricanlaw.typepad.com/the_scrapping_rican/2008/08/seriousserious-in-love.html

And this also reminded me, that I need to have more pictures taken together with my kids and the rest of the family. Wich I'm not always too good at, being behind the camera most of the time.
Although this past summer I actually have pictures of me being on vacation, as I handed Håvard the compact camera, while I carried the SLR camera. But still there are not very many pictures of me together with my family...

So everybody, please think to have your picture taken together with those you love. And do it now!!


2 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

I've VERY sorry to hear about your friend. My thoughts and prayer are with her friends and family.

Your photos are wonderful! Your kids are beautiful!

Kristine sa...

Ja dette var en tankevekker. Skal absolutt gjöres noe med. Flotte bilder av deg og barna :)