First, I won at price for voting at Scrappehuset yesterday.
Wich is a gift for 150kr from Gode Minner
And then today I won the price in the picture at Papercrafts by Rach.
Thank you, I'm so excited!!!
Wuhuu!! :D Det fortjener du så flink som du er til å finne disse blogcandyene :D
congratulations Ann,hugs rachxx
så heldig du er!!!
Hi Ann,My name is Nisha and I found your blog from TemplatePanic.com. I used the same template but can't figure out how to change the picture. How did you do it?Thanks,kennishahill@yahoo.com
Wow you are lucky! I'd like to just win one!! :)
Legg inn en kommentar
5 kommentarer:
Wuhuu!! :D Det fortjener du så flink som du er til å finne disse blogcandyene :D
congratulations Ann,
hugs rachxx
så heldig du er!!!
Hi Ann,
My name is Nisha and I found your blog from TemplatePanic.com. I used the same template but can't figure out how to change the picture. How did you do it?
Thanks,
kennishahill@yahoo.com
Wow you are lucky! I'd like to just win one!! :)
Legg inn en kommentar