Imagine, 5 yrs ago I was in the hospital giving birth to this young man :o) He has grown alot since then, and is now able to count, knows the alphabeth, is curious and active.
Here are som pictures from Sondre celebrating and getting ready for his birthday. For those who know me, I usually put lot of effort in to decorating cakes, but I did not have the energy this year. The chocolate cake for his 11 5 yr old friends, I solved by letting him decorate it himself. Wich he truly enjoyed, eating some of the candy along the way.

I think he liked the tasting part the best.

This is after his party with his friends was over, he all of a sudden turned in to a pirat, high on sugar *lol*

Yesterday we had all of his aunts, uncles, cousins and grandparents here. He has really stocked up on Lego. So I hereby declear Håvard and I "certified" Lego builders. :o)
Today on his birthday we took him to Toys r Us, and let him pick his own present, and guess what he wanted. LEGO!!!
Under here is a picture of one happy camper, carrying two of his Lego boxes at the store.

Afterwards he chose McDonalds for supper, one tired litte boy, as he also celebrated his birthday at daycare today too.

Here is what he got from us, and it's all put toghether

A very lightly decorated chocolate cake for him to take to daycare. He loved it though, as I had put ABC and 123 on it.

The marzipan cake from the family birthday. A very easy decoration on top.
2 kommentarer:
Gratulerer så mye til Sondre :D
For noen flotte kaker du baker da, hva med en smakebit på hobbykroken en gang ;)
Kos deg, vi snakkes snart
Dette så SUPERKJEKT ut - må ha vært litt av en superdag for guttungen!! :D :D Kjempestilig sjokolade"bok" :D
Legg inn en kommentar