My blog is "being worked on", I'm changing the template and layout, and do hope I figure it all out :o?
Looking forward to the new design! Welcome back btw! :) I'm checking out the site for Handeland gard now...looks nice!
Love the new look! Thanks for the comments! And the email. I replied to it but it bounced back...are you having email troubles? Also...you'll have to check out http://readysetcreate.comGREAT PLACE and a crop this weekend!
Got your email - I replied - but it bounced back...again
I love your header! Your blog looks great!!
Legg inn en kommentar
4 kommentarer:
Looking forward to the new design! Welcome back btw! :) I'm checking out the site for Handeland gard now...looks nice!
Love the new look! Thanks for the comments! And the email. I replied to it but it bounced back...are you having email troubles? Also...you'll have to check out http://readysetcreate.com
GREAT PLACE and a crop this weekend!
Got your email - I replied - but it bounced back...again
I love your header! Your blog looks great!!
Legg inn en kommentar